BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 13, 2008

M&M out but still got L..

Marketing & Management exam has over....
Today is TridaVenny 18 years old birthday's ...
a close friends of mine in Sunway College.....
which helps me a lot in my Pre-U....
We celebrated at TGI Fridays and its been a long time all of us didn't meet us....
we have a lot of fun....
i miss the moment with them..


Me(at left end),Denise,LC,Ban Ban, Birthday's Gal& Alexis

It reminded me the moment when I was in CIMP....
I woke up at the early morning and reached college bout 7am...
Every morning the 1st friend i meet is either Alexis or Nickie....
We used to hang at the foyer until 8.30am then we attend class...
The second period is the most relax & fun class except the lecturer...shhhh...!!!
Don't tel Ms Shimah k......
Our classmate are consist or Tan 1 & Tan 2, Sugi, Shaun,
Alexis, Nickie, L C, Jessin, Chloe, Karmen, Irene, Lianne and Ivy My ISU partner....haaha...
You'll are awesome....

0 comments: